1. How to change Minecraft Skins on your computer and Pocket Edition(PE)
Check out How to change minecraft skins for instructions.
2. How to Download Skins onto my computer?
Click on the "Download" button located on the right side of any skin's page, you will be prompted to save onto a directory in your computer of your choosing.
3. How to keep track of skins that I like?
The Wardrobe function helps you keep track of skins, it is always recommended to add skins into your wardrobe. Even if you change into another skin, you can always go back to your wardrobe page, select the skins inside to change it back.
4. I did not receive Activation link.
Drop us a mail at the Contact Us form with your username or the email you used when signing up.
5. Can I change my Username?
Yes, while signed in, go to your Account and you will see the option to change your username there. However, changing username is only allowed every 6 months to prevent abuse of this feature.
6. Can I recover my deleted account?
Accounts that have been deleted are permanent. You will need to sign up for a new account.
7. How do I report a copied skin?
On every skin page, there is a Flag below the Thumbs Down icon. Go to the offending skin page, click on the Flag icon and select "Copied skin". Paste the link of the original skin and submit the report. We will look into every report within 72hours. If the skin is found to have been copied, it will be removed.